1. Do you have a portfolio of your work I can look at?
I do! Select "Portfolio" and feel free to browse through. Although it does not contain all of my work, it does highlight a few weddings I've had the honor of playing a part in!
2. Do you have a list of references I can call?
I have a short list of brides that have offered to speak to my lovely future clients. Feel free to inquire via my "Contact Us" link and I will happily have them reach out. You may also view my reviews from past brides via Thumbtack! https://www.thumbtack.com/-Arlington-WA/service/3628406
3. Will you bring your own products or will I be responsible for supplying them?
You are more than welcome to bring your own makeup, however I have a fully stocked professional grade cosmetic kit for all of your bridal and event needs.
4. How do you charge? By the hour or per person?
Pricing information can be found on the "rates" page. Most events are subject to a per-person rate. At a certain point, it turns to a per hour rate.
5. Will I have to travel to you or can you work on-site?
I only offer on-site services at this time. For both your trial and day-of, I will come to you.
6. Will you do a trial before my wedding?
Well of course! You always want to test drive a car right? Well, that's the same theory here. You want to see what you're going to get before the big day. Plus, what you love on your mood board may also not be what you love on your face. Let's play!
7. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day?
Depending on the size of the party, I will have an assistant. It all depends on the timeline we're provided.
8. What will happen if you’re sick or have an emergency on my wedding day?
As outlined in my bridal contract, IF there is an emergency, a replacement will be provided that is at or above the expectations of the bride. The collected deposit and remaining balance will be forwarded to the new artist.